26 2 / 2014
16 2 / 2014
I am so fucking over this
14 2 / 2014
If I don’t say this now I will surely break
02 2 / 2014
1) I’m extremely unique. I see the world in different ways than others and I am fascinated with things that most people aren’t.
2) I stand up for what I believe in. If something is unjust I will speak up and stand my ground. I am NOT a crowd follower.
3) I have more drive than most other people my age…well more than most other people in general. I will NEVER settle for less than I deserve and I will work hard to reach my goals.
4) I am goofy. I can be extremely serious at times but I am not afraid to laugh at myself, dance in my room, jump on the bed, or sing very loudly in my car when it’s just me…I know when to be serious and when to have FUN!
5) I’m pretty but I am very shy and modest. My flaws are what makes me beautiful.
6) This list is starting to get cheesy, so bye
30 1 / 2014
I’m hurting so bad emotionally right now. I feel alone and my heart is breaking, I can’t even breathe. This hurts so bad
28 1 / 2014
Now that I’m older my heart’s colder.
20 1 / 2014
"Love is when you care more about someone else’s happiness than your own."
19 1 / 2014
When I signed up to join the United States Air Force I had no idea that it would be exactly like high school, except with a job. Just like high school, it really is a love-hate relationship. The Air Force has done some pretty cool things for me I must admit. My first year and a half was spent in Turkey, and the second and third are currently being spent in Japan. The military is obviously not for everyone, and it is easy to become burnt out very quickly. Compared to high school, the young airmen are like students, the staff sergeants are like teachers, and the senior non-commissioned officers are like the principals/headmasters of the “school”.
In fact, I actually think the Air Force is worse than high school. Females in the military are automatically labeled sluts no matter how respectable they are if they have any sort of sexual life or are perceived to be even a little bit flirtatious. Just like high school, no one in the military is treated like the actual grown adult that they are. Everyone is treated as if they have no idea how to do their jobs safely, and therefore must be babysat at all times. God help you if you forget to bring your reflective belt to work because there is like a 98% chance that you will be run over by a plane.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that the Air Force is a great option for people like me, who couldn’t really afford to go to college, and was sort of looking for an easy way out. The Air Force will give you the freedom to live on your own, be independent, and even pay for your college. But in doing so, The Air Force will also ironically take away your freedom of being treated as if you are an adult. Thought you’d join to get away from all that high school/college bullshit? I’d suggest you think again.
18 1 / 2014